Monday, October 20, 2008

A request

Jim, my grandfather, has been in the hospital a month now battling....pretty much everything. His kidneys have shut down, his bones are like paper and so something is always broken, he has sores and infections, pneumonia, it just seems like the list goes on and on.

Sunday I went home and my family and I visited him. He was a bit out of it at times, but he was so happy to see us. At one point when the nurse was talking to grandma about all thats going on with him, he grabbed my hand and held it so tight. He's so scared, and wants nothing more than to come home.

Please, keep him in your thoughts. Hope for him to get well enough to return very soon home, where he can feel a bit happy. He is in so much pain right now, I pray that if this cannot happen, things will go quickly and relatively painlessly. As much as I and the family don't want to lose him, this suffering isn't fair either.

Please send him good vibes, that he may slowly heal and his pain will begin to subside. Thank you.

No comments: